|1. Lecture Reference Booklets:
|2. Color Quran
19 Para Completed
|3. Quran with English translation
English typing complete
|4. Quran with Urdu translation
Urdu typing complete
|6. YOUTUBE Channel updates
Regular upload in process
|8. IIPC Tv Channel
New Program start on Jun 1.
Click Here for schedule
|9. IIPC TV APP
|10. Booklet in Hindi language project
Completed & Uploaded
Meet and Greet Discussion (UK)
Discussion in Canada 2019
Akhlaq / Morality
|12. Urdu Transcription
12 Lecture completed
Assalam u Alaikum
International Islamic Propagation Centre Canada (IIPC Canada) is a Non-Profit Charitable Organization busy in helping the Needy, Orphans, Poor, and homeless regardless of Religion, Race or color. Join hands with us to become Ansarullah / Helper of Allah volunteer and support our mission of Dawah i.e invitation of Al-Islam to the masses or the World. May Allah Reward you and Bless you for your generosity in this world and hereafter (Ameen)
The center has no political or sectarian affiliation and is run Fi-sabeel Allah (in the way of God)
solely on a charitable basis.
Kindly follow the instructions given below inshallah
Join us on WhatsApp
- Urdu / Hindi Group Click here to join WhatsApp Group
- English Group Click here to join WhatsApp Group
WhatsApp Group Rules
- Always keep to the purpose of the group, don’t share irrelevant messages about other topics.
- Don’t spam the group.
- Don’t be offended if others leave.
- Do politely excuse yourself before you leave a group.
- Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message.
- If you’re lurking in a group chat and ‘seeing’ every message, occasionally respond with something to remove the stalker vibe that inevitably develops.
- Try not to have long one-on-one conversations in the group.
- Do not post in any group between 21:00 and 07:00. Sleeping time according to your time zone.
- If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer don’t respond with “I don’t know”. Just wait for ADMIN to reply.
- Please don’t send in a hundred “thank you” messages.
- If someone asks a question of a personal nature (like asking for advice) do not
- text each other privately. You are supposed to write privately to the Admin to clarify the reason
- Of contacting the person. Those who know each other they can communicate each other privately.
- The group is not a political platform (unless you have specifically set it up for this purpose) No arguing, no heated opinions, no fear-mongering, no hyped-up drama, no fake news. Check your sources before you share.
- Never EVER use a group to berate someone else or air grievances. If you have an issue address it one on one with the Admin.
- Don’t add random people to a close-knit group.
- Always ask someone if you may add them before you add them.
- Hit “Mute” on your WhatsApp group (unless you’re part of an emerge
WhatsApp Group Member Requirements (What you need to do?)
1. Make an introductory Video of 5 min
- State your name
- State your Profession or Student Status
- In a few Words say how your were Introduced to Quran and Muhammad Shaikh
- What Message from the Quran and lecture inspired you to turn to Allah and what change you have made in your life and character
- Why do you want to join this Whatsapp Group
- How you can contribute in the Cause of Allah
2. Upload Your profile picture to display for identification.
3. Whenever you write in group always end it with your Name & Location. (Your Signature)
Karachi – Pakistan
4. Digital Dawah work to be done you at a minimum
- WATCH MUHAMMAD SHAIKH LECTURES / DEBATES / DISCUSSIONS
- BELIEVE CORRECT PRACTICE IMPLEMENT IN YOUR LIFE
- COMMENT LOVE ON THE VIDEOS & SHARE ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS & INFORM US
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY/COLLEAGUES IN YOUR CIRCLE WEEKLY/BIWEEKLY/MONTHLY TO YOUR HOME AND WATCH A PART OR WHOLE LECTURE TOGETHER. GET THEIR FEEDBACK AND UPDATE IN THE GROUP.
THOSE FAIL TO DO SO WILL BE REMOVED
TIME IS GIVEN ONE MONTH TO ESTABLISHED TOUR SELF AS ANSARULLAH / HELPERS OF ALLAH IN THE NEARNESS OF ALLAH
Below are the Social Media Platforms
MUHAMMAD SHAIKH Online video library and DIGITAL MEDIA
IIPC CANADA ON SOCIAL MEDIA
5. If you have any question , Suggestion, Comment send them privately to an Admin
TOOLS FOR PROPAGATION
Muhammad Shaikh the founding member of IIPC Canada has delivered over 70 lectures / debates / discussions in English & Urdu languages.
These lectures are solely based on the Qur’an, and are designed to bring vivid clarification of a given topic.
The listener can read and verify the Arabic, along with its translation while listening to the lectures with the help of reference booklets and other tools shared below.
We are sharing some tools you need for your guidance and these links (below) will also help you in sharing the message of Allah /God with others.
Easy access through the links (below), will make it easy for all of you to watch, learn and share.
Interactive tools bring these lectures & guidance on your fingertips, literally, one click. These links are:
1. ENGLISH VIDEO LIST LECTURES & DEBATES JEW / CHRISTIAN / MUSLIMS VARIOUS SCHOOL OF THOUGHTS
Interactive E-Catalog English:
2. URDU VIDEO LIST JEW / CHRISTIAN / MUSLIMS VARIOUS SHOOL OF THOUGHTS
Interactive E-Catalog Urdu:
3. Color coded Qur’an:
ARABIC OF QURAN DIFFERENT COLOR TO EASILY UNDERSTAND THE GRAMMER OF QURAN
FIRST OF IT’S KIND
Color coded Qur’an:
2. LECTURES REFERENCE BOOKLETS BY MUHAMMAD SHAIKH
3. IIPCCANADA BROCHURE (Print and Circulate)
4. MUHAMMAD SHAIKH Online video library and DIGITAL MEDIA
5. IIPC CANADA ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You can Join our Subscription by Registering on our website by clicking the link below
7. Sadqah/Zaqkat/Lillah – Donation/Charity
Circulate in your environment in all Social Media & in anyway you can & get Multifold Reward from Allah The Almighty
IIPC Canada Rules PDF Download click here
Brothers And Sisters
Assalam u Aaliakum / Peace Be On To You
SALAT UL JUMMAH AT IIPC CANADA CENTER
Salat e Jummah Time: 1:30 P.M. (EST)
Day: Every Friday
Imamat: Alam Mohammad
Honorary Chairman: Muhammad Shaikh from Karachi, Pakistan was a student of Renowned Muslim scholar Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (Late)-President of IPCI from Durban, South Africa. He is a remarkable Muslim scholar with charismatic personality, unique in presenting the relevant Ayats / Signs on a particular topic from Al-Qur’an in order to clarify the Spirit / Essence in English and Urdu.
Muhammad Shaikh was the ONLY PREACHER from all over the world to secure Runners-Up position (after TOP 50) in the book “The 500 Most Influential Muslims 2010” by The Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre, Aman Jordan. This followed his earlier acclaim on account of his life-long dedication to Islam where he was voted as the 4th Most Influential Muslim in the World in an online poll conducted by Reuters – Faithworld in 2009.
Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department
Government of Dubai
Certificate of Appreciation
The Department of Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities in Dubai extends its sincere thanks and appreciation to Mr. Muhammad Shaikh Ghulam Nizamuddin
Executing a course “What Quran says about Book of Allah”
Organised by the Department of Scholars Affairs at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Centre for Islamic Culture.
We Wish Him Good Luck.